Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow, we dine in Hell

Well, I'm going back tomorrow. Dreading. I hope none of the people I met in Eugene ever see this blog because I'll be dissin' a lot. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for one thing specifically down at UofO. Wammys! Delicious.

I guess the point of me starting a blog was so that I could keep my family updated on how things are going for me and I'm being a bit of a Debbie Downer right now but it may all change, so keep thinking happy thoughts mom and dad.

One thing that will most likely be very consistent about my blog is that most of my posts will be done late at night when most people are sleeping. Oops.

My To-Do List:
1. see Slumdog Millionaire
2. see Benjamin Button
3. get all of the books for my classes
4. somehow find a way to buy Wristcutters: A Love Story (not as weird as this sounds...)
5. read Cirque du Freak

4 comments:

  1. ummmmm i just wrote a super long comment and it deleted so i'm really mad and not rewriting. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. my blog, too, was SUPPOSED to be about my college adventures/mishaps/joys, but... that just didn't happen.

    hopin' yers turns out better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAMMY'S!!!! don't make me so jeal, ham lover. looooove you cousie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ham lover, haha. Yeah, Ally, don't be jeally, jealousy is not the answer. Anyway, Abby today I went to Rerun with a couple boxes of stuff and one of the only things they took was the bright green leggings! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete